Belmont Bonus Rewards Club
How It Works
- Sign up for our Belmont Bonus Rewards Club online with your BUID number (or 10 digit phone number if you do not have a BUID #).
- Points are automatically earned from purchases made online.
- To earn points for purchases made in The Belmont Store, be sure to give the cashier your Belmont Bonus Rewards Club number at the time of purchase.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases.
- Redeem your points online for The Belmont Store gift cards.
- Look for a Birthday Bonus Coupon in your inbox!
- Points are earned on the day the purchase is made, however, there is a 60 day waiting period to redeem the points for gift cards.
- All points expire 1 year after the date of purchase.
- The maximum number of points you can accrue is 2000. You must redeem those points in order to earn more.
- To redeem your points, you must visit the website and order your gift card under our Belmont Bonus Reward catalog.
- Points can not be redeemed at the BU Campus Store.
- Gift cards are valid on the website as well as The Belmont Store.
*Bonus rewards are not applicable on textbooks, computers, software, calculators, gift cards, rentals, shipping, gift wrap/balloons, certain special orders and clearance.
|Points Accrued||Gift Card Earned|
Belmont Bonus Rewards Club Policies
- The Belmont Store reserves the right to change or terminate the Belmont Bonus Rewards Club at any time.
- Departments are not allowed to participate.
- Purchases paid for by someone other than the bonus rewards member may not be used towards earning points.
- Points have no cash value and are subject to expiration.
- Points will be removed from returned merchandise.
- Points cannot be added from previous purchases.
- Points cannot be combined if more than one account exists.
- Points become redeemable 60 days after the purchase was made.
- Points expire 365 days after the purchase was made.
- Any purchases made prior to an account being created will not count, however, accounts created by midnight on the date that a The Belmont Store purchase is made will be rewarded points for that transaction.
- Purchases made with 'reward gift card' will not earn points.
- If a gift card (that has been redeemed using points) has not been picked up within 60 days of being redeemed, we will discard the gift card and those points will be lost.
- Gift cards cannot be used towards payments on student accounts. They also can not be used to split a transaction with a student account, however, they can split with a credit card, check or cash.