The Belmont Store's Donation Policy
The Belmont Store, like Belmont University, prides itself on a commitment to philanthropy as a part of our Christian tenets. It is an honor to collaborate with the Belmont community on charitable endeavors. Throughout the year, The Belmont Store receives many requests for charitable donations. While we would very much like to fulfill all the requests we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to do so. Given this limited ability, we have created the following donation policy:
- All requests must be made 10 business days prior to the event's date.
- At this time, The Belmont Store will only donate to events organized or sponsored by Belmont University. Events must be directly linked to a department or organization on campus.
- At this time, The Belmont Store will only donate to any given department or organization once per year*. (*June through May)
- No cash donations will be given.
- For events anticipating a high volume of participants, we may offer a discount instead of the customary donation.
Please note, only the requests meeting the aforementioned guidelines will be considered. All requests for donations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the department or organization name, as well as the nature of the event. Please describe how the donation would be used and how many people will be participating/attending the event. Incomplete requests will not be considered.
Once your request has been approved, a member of our team will be in contact with you. Due to the high volume of requests, we will not be able to contact requests that have been denied.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.