How to Use Bruin Books
The integration of Bruin Books with Belmont's course registration process makes ordering your textbooks easier and more seamless than ever. Here's how it works:
- For those who have already registered for classes, look for an e-mail to your .pop account from MBS Direct before the upcoming semester prompting you to log in and make your book selections. You can also go to https://bncvirtual.com/belmont to get started!
- Follow the link in the e-mail to the Bruin Books site and enter your BUID when prompted.
- The system will then show you all textbook options—new, used, e-book or rental—for each of your courses. Select the options you want and add them to your cart.
- View your cart to make sure your order is correct and check out.
- Create an account when prompted. This will be your official Bruin Books account for your entire time at Belmont.
- Follow prompts to enter shipping address and complete your order.
- Sit back and wait because your books are coming straight to you—the right books for your class, on time, for a great price.