- Items may be returned within 60 days (*some exclusions apply) if all tags are intact and/or the item is in original packaging. Refunds will be given if you have a receipt.
- Items may be exchanged without a receipt for another item of equal or greater value. The value is determined by the least amount the item sold for in the past 30 days.
- Textbooks purchased through our third party vendor, MBS Direct, will have their own return policy. Please check with that provider for details regarding their specific return policy.
- *No returns allowed on diploma frames, special orders, software or any item marked final sale. Books may be returned within 3 days with a receipt. They must be in new condition.
- Management reserves the right to refuse a return on items that cannot be re-sold and to determine the condition or re-salability of the merchandise.
An original register receipt will be required for a refund of any merchandise purchased in The Belmont Store.