- This is my first time on campus, where is the store located?
- The Belmont Store is located on the corner of Belmont Blvd and Portland Avenue. Our street address is 1700 Portland Ave., Nashville, TN 37212. Visitor parking is available.
- What forms of payment does the Belmont Store accept?
- The Belmont Store accepts all major credit or debit cards as well as Belmont store gift cards.
- Does the Belmont Store accept personal checks?
- The Belmont Store will only accept checks from current Belmont students. Refunds for items purchased with checks can take 4-6 weeks to be issued.
Placing an Order
- I don’t have a student account number- can I still place an order?
- Of course! Just enter 9 zeroes and this will allow you to bypass the student identification field.
- I have a promotional code that I’d like to use with this order, where can I apply it?
- Once you have selected your shipping preferences, a promotional code field will appear in the upper right corner. After typing your code, hit enter to apply.
- I’d like to charge these items to my Student Account?
- If you are purchasing course materials, you’re able to charge these items to your student account. When creating an online Belmont Store account, make sure to include your valid student ID number.
- **Shipping fees cannot be charged to student accounts.
- One of the items I ordered has been placed on BACKORDER. What does this mean and what happens next?
- Occasionally, an item may have sold prior to us filling your order. If we expect a new shipment of the item shortly, we will put the item in backorder status. Once the item is back in stock, we will process the remainder of your order. This prevents our customers from having to place a secondary order.
- Where can I order a Belmont University diploma frame?
- University Frames provides beautiful, high-quality diploma frames with Belmont University specific designs and details. Customize the perfect frame on their site: https://www.universityframes.com/
- Build Your Frame >> Search ‘Belmont University’
- How do I order my cap and gown for commencement?
- Belmont University and the Belmont Store partner with Jostens to provide a wide variety of graduation products. Jostens also provides graduation regalia. To order caps and gowns for an upcoming commencement, please go to: www.jostens.com.
- Graduation>> College >> Caps & Gowns
- To fully access the Belmont Store’s site, web browsers must have the following minimum versions:
- Chrome 30 and above
- Firefox version 27 and above
- Internet Explorer version 11 and above
- Apple Safari 7 and above.